Genesis 27.42-45 | The Promise Study Edition | Contemporary English Version

42 When Rebekah found out what Esau planned to do, she sent for Jacob and told him, “Son, your brother Esau is just waiting for the time when he can kill you. 43 Now listen carefully and do what I say. Go to the home of my brother Laban in Haran 44 and stay with him for a while. When Esau stops being angry 45 and forgets what you have done to him, I’ll send for you to come home. Why should I lose both of my sons on the same day?”

Genesis 27.42-45 The Promise Study Edition Contemporary English Version  $46.01

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exodus 2.23-25 | The Promise Study Edition | Contemporary English Version

Exodus 7.3-5 | The Promise Study Edition | Contemporary English Version

Exodus 3.10-12 | The Promise Study Edition | Contemporary English Version